[TRNSYS-users] Type 49 - Multizone slab on grade - Tutorial

Mathieu Lévesque mathieu.levesque at polymtl.ca
Fri Jan 13 13:11:23 PST 2012

Dear all,

I am looking for the tutorial for the "Soil Noding 2D" plugin for Google
SketchUp.

 I moved the plugin file (\Tools\SoilNoding\TRNSYS_SlabNodingProgram_v3.rb)
in the SketchUp plugins directory and that is working, but I am not sure of
the results. The "Soil Noding File.dat" only has 4 lines, which is much
less than the file used in the "Slab on Grade" example. Also, the
XYDistances.txt file is empty.

I read about a tutorial that should be in the \Tools\SoilNoding directory,
but my folder only contains the TRNSYS_SlabNodingProgram_v3.rb plugin.

Can someone tell me where to find this tutorial or send it by email if
possible?

Thank you!

*Mathieu Lévesque*
Master student