[TRNSYS-users] Genopt and type 56

STEPHAN Louis 231500 Louis.STEPHAN at cea.fr
Thu Jan 12 03:19:02 PST 2012

Dear All,

I am trying to use Genopt with a problem using Type56. I followed all the steps and when Genopt try to lunch a TRNSYS simulation I get the following error message from TRNBuild: no OUTPUT's specified, please add at least on OUTPUT. I really don't understand the problem. Can anyone please help me with this? I am using TRNSYS V17 with TRNOPT17 and Genopt 3

[cid:image001.png at 01CCD124.5EBB1AD0]

Thank you very much,

Louis Stephan
Ingénieur Chercheur / Docteur
Laboratoire d'Energétique du Bâtiment (LEB)
INES / CEA
Recherche, Développement, Innovation Industrielle
50, avenue du Lac Leman
73377 LE BOURGET DU LAC, France
Tel: +33 (4) 79 60 19 42