[TRNSYS-users] Energyplus weather data and pump

sun liang liangliang3184 at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Jan 9 08:38:01 PST 2012

Dear all,

I have two questions when I use TRNSYS to simulate an air conditioning system.

1. I use the weather data(*.epw) downloaded from the webe of Energyplus as the external files of Type15-2. When running simulation of the project, there is no warning or error. But all the weather data are not read out and shown as zero.

2. In the water circulation, the flow rates of Single speed pump( Type114) can be varied when the values of the inlet fluid flow rates are different. What are the differences between  the Sigle speed pump(Type114) and Variable speed pump(Type110)?

Thank you very much if you can help me.

Best regards,
Cathy