[TRNSYS-users] something about TRNSYS

晨阳 470723826 at qq.com
Tue Feb 28 18:18:32 PST 2012

Dear all,
        As we know,in a  circulation system the outlet of a conponent is connetted to the inlet of the next conponent. I want to know if I simulate a air-conditioning system how to fix on the temperatures of every inlet and outlet.For example,in the chilled water circulation system if we think that the evaporator's outlet connets wiht the heat exchanger's inlet and the heat exchanger's outlet connet with the evaporator's intlet,how to fix on the temperatures of the tow outlets and the tow inlets and which temperature of the fours is the standard one when TRNSYS simulate the system.
       if somebody know could you tell me ,thanks!