[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS-MATLAB Type 155 multiple sessions

Adam Rysanek amr63 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Feb 23 06:40:26 PST 2012

Ho all,

I'd be very grateful for any help with this.
I am trying to find a way to execute multiple sessions of TRNSYS on a
single PC.
Though this is usually a straightforward process, each of my sessions
includes a Type 155 link to MATLAB.
It seems that TRNSYS does not create a new MATLAB session every time I
execute a simulation. Thus, I am left with the inability to run
TRNSYS-MATLAB sessions in parallel.

Has anyone come across this issue in their work?
Does anyone know of a fix or a go-around that may include some programming?

Many many thanks!
Adam

--
Adam Rysanek, B.ScE., M.Sc.,
PhD Candidate

Energy Efficient Cities initiative | EECi
Department of Engineering
University of Cambridge
Cambridge CB2 1PZ
United Kingdom