[TRNSYS-users] tapping into parameter info

jeannieboef jeannieboef at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 18 13:43:30 PST 2012

Dear Group,
I was playing with a fan object. I was setting up sending it a control
signal between 1 and 0 (1 = max flow rate, 0 = no flow) when I
realized that although one can print or graph the user defined
parameters of an object, one cannot use them in the information flows
via the links. Is there a workaround to tap into this info (except
editing source code for extra outputs and compiling...just realized I
need to install a fortran compiler after trying to compile an edit via
trnsys)?

Regards,

Jean

Sent from my iPhone