[TRNSYS-users] Question about combining Type56 with external heat source

Richard Thygesen richard.thygesen at mdh.se
Fri Feb 17 03:04:36 PST 2012

Dear all.

I just started using Trnsys and have some questions. I am trying to combine a type 56 building with type 927 heat pump.

I have tried to combine the building with the heat pump by adding it as a Gain and input it under radiative power. That doesn't seem to work at all.
I have also tried to turn on the building internal heating and limit the heating power and input it there. Is any of these approaches right?
When I look at the air temperature of the building zone it is the same as if a don't have internal heating and no gains shouldn't this temperature 21°C as I have specified if any of these approaches works?

Best Regards
Richard Thygesen