[TRNSYS-users] ASHRAE 90.1 User Defined Libs - per Cimate Zones for ASHRAE 90.1 Compliance

Marcus jones.0bj3 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 02:41:17 PST 2012

Hi Jean, welcome to TRNSYS! I did one LEED project in TRNSYS, but
unfortunately I couldn't dig up the constructions files. But it's fairly
easy to put together a few centimeters of concrete then add and adjust a
massless insulation layer to match the U-value required. This is what I do
to get a first approximation. As far as I know, ASHRAE doesn't specify
actually constructions for baseline - like what the exact mass should be,
except that it should be "light weight".

Sorry I can't be of more help, but let me know if there's anything else.

Marcus
--
Marcus Jones,  M.Sc., LEED®AP BD+C
*Freelance energy consultant*