[TRNSYS-users] How to self check Solar absorption cooling system

hankiat lee leehankiat at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 12 00:48:23 PST 2012

hi all, I would like to ask if anyone know how to self check their own project on trnsys. i currently doing my FYP project on solar themal driven absroption cooling system. I have configured everything to the best of my knowledge from textbook to online journal. But from the textbook and online journal, they never give you a step by step method of designing a air-con system, it all touch and go. Currently, from what i had configured on my system, the single zone, type 56, temperature and humdity is according to Ashrae Standard. Can anyone give me advice on this? Thank You Lee Han Kiat