[TRNSYS-users] residential water load profiles

Nick LaHam ndlaham at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 09:34:27 PST 2012

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had any experience or data they would be willing
to share for typical family hot water usage profiles?

I have done lots of research and testing on commercial, but I am working on
a side project for a family. I would just need something general for usage
profile, what kind of peaks in the morning and night are typically seen for
the average american family.

I have an idea, but if anyone has any empirical data that would be really
helpful.

Maybe ASHRAE has published information on this?

Thanks,
Nick