[TRNSYS-users] creating meteonorm/using exact solar data

mahbubul muttakin mahbubul.muttakin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 18:37:09 PST 2012

Hi all,

I will try to make my question as simple as possible. I have a solar
thermal system and I want to simulate that using trnsys. I made the
simulation using type 15-6 meteonorm for my location. But to verify the
simulation I need to use the exact solar radiation data of particular
dates. I have a pyranometer installed, so I have the solar radiation data
in W/sqm in *.txt or *.xls format. I want to use this data in trnsys to run
the simulation. Please suggest me the possible solutions.

Regards,
Muttakin.