[TRNSYS-users] Problem with heat Pipe Component type 689

amit2065 . amit2065 at sify.com
Sat Feb 4 01:25:20 PST 2012

Dear All ,

I am working with Heat pipe component Type 689.
When ever I work with this component I found that
Air outlet Temperature 1 always comes equal with
Air outlet Temperature  2 , Which should not as per
mathematics of Heat Pipe Heat Exchanger .

On the other hand when I work  with equations results
comes true ie.... Air outlet Temperature 1  comes
different from Air outlet Temperature  2 as desired .

Please let me know what is the problem, whether it is
in my project or in the component itself.

I am enclosing the file for reference.

Best Regards.

Amit kakkar
IIT Delhi.