[TRNSYS-users] clarification

amit2065 . amit2065 at sify.com
Wed Feb 1 07:34:54 PST 2012

Dear Sir ,

When ever I ask any question , I  get following revert Mail . I fail to
understand why. what should I do to avoid it

with regards

Amit kakkar

Your mail to 'TRNSYS-users' with the subject

The reason it is being held:
   Post by non-member to a members-only list
notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

https://mailman.cae.wisc.edu/confirm/trnsys-users/b51e60d966b3a0666ffab418273319c28dade6f6get
following answer.