[TRNSYS-users] Beam radiation warnings with type 56

Martin Ssembatya mssembatya at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 02:47:57 PST 2012

Hello there,

I am using using type 56 to model the cooling loads that are to be served
by a solar cooling system. However, i am getting a number of warnings for
some periods of the year related to the beam radiation incident to one of
the orientations. The warnings read, "*Beam radiation greater than 0
occurred for an incident angle of 90.00 greater than 90 degrees for
orientation 1. Beam radiation has been set to 0*!. These warnings keep re -
occurring for very many simulation time steps and eventually, it becomes a
fatal error after the maximum number of warnings per simulation is
exceeded. How can i increase the maximum number of warnings per simulation
in order to dodge this problem, because i cant see any way else i can solve
this warnings problem? I have tried to increase the "Before 'WARNING' value
in the studio cards, but nothing works out. Or is there someone who has
ever gotten a similar problem to kindly help me with some suggestions of
how i can go about this problem??

Kind regards and happy 2013
Martin