[TRNSYS-users] AHU modelling

64 at enetec.it 64 at enetec.it
Wed Dec 19 10:15:29 PST 2012

Dear trnsys users,

I am modeling an AHU using the foolowing types:

Description

Types

mixing chamber (fixed fresh/recirculated air rate)

11c

1st coil

heating

670

2nd coil

cooling/dehumidification

752g

3rd coil

humidification

641

4th coil

heating

752g

Setpoins are calculated separately with the calculator in order to drive
dynamically each singular coil.

I would know if it is possible to model in a different way humidification,
because I would command the coil using the humidification rate, rather than
water temperature and a fixed water flow rate.

Thank you

Matteo

ing. Matteo Mariotti

Enetec S.r.l.

Ingegneria Energetica e Realizzazioni Impanti

ROMA Via del Maggiolino, 125 - 00155 Roma

telephone: 0039.(0)6.22754810 int.74

mobile:      0039.328.2161722

mailto:        <mailto:sergio.palmitessa at guest.telecomitalia.it>
64 at enetec.it