[TRNSYS-users] Problem editing trd files with TRNEdit

Alessandro Gallo alessandro.gallo at imdea.org
Tue Dec 11 04:30:30 PST 2012

Dear users,

I have the same problem of Antoine and I would like to know if someone has
solved it.

Thank you for any help

Alessandro Gallo

IMDEA Energy

Avda. Ramón de la Sagra, 3

28935 Móstoles, Madrid (Spain)

P.s. Antoine’s message was:

On Tue Jul 17 02:03:34 CDT 2012

Dear users

I am facing a strange behavior of TRNEdit while editing a *.trd file.

There is no problem editing the file with any text editor but TRNEdit simply

does not allow me to add some characters to certain lines. Firstly at least

because when I type, erase and retype some characters I am able to add a few

more in the current line but not as many as I want. This is kind of erratic

and quite annoying.

Would anybody have overcome the problem already?

Best

--

Antoine Gautier
Solamen SAS