[TRNSYS-users] problem with control using type 2d

Talib Ahmadu talibahmadu at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 7 03:36:54 PST 2012

Dear all,
I want to create a control for a multizone building cooling model using type 2d. I have used an absorption chiller, type 107. I want the chiller on when the temperature in the zones exceed 24C and off when the temperature falls below 19C. These are my inputs.
Upper input value= Tzone
Lower input value=0
Upper dead band=24
Lower bead band=19
I tried this for a single zone but it didnt seem to work well. I have 9 zones in the building, my problem is how to connect all zone temperatures to Upper input value.
Please i need to know if this strategy is correct and how i can connect all zone temperatures. Suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks
Talib.