[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Prof. Abdullatif Ben-Nakhi abdnakhi at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 13:46:01 PDT 2012

Hi,

When I use Type 518, I receive an error. The associated error message in the log file is:

*** Fatal Error at time   :         0.000000
    Generated by Unit     : Not applicable or not available
    Generated by Type     :   518
    TRNSYS Message    105 : A TYPE was called in the TRNSYS input file but was either not linked into trndll.dll or was not found in an external dll. A dummy subroutine was called in its place. Please link the TYPE or remove it from the input file
    Reported information  :  Type518 could not be located in either the trndll.dll or in an external dll. Please relink theTRNDll.dll including this Type or make sure that an external DLL in the \UserLib\DebugDLLs and \UserLib\ReleaseDLLs folders contain the Type.

Type 518 is a TESS application library. Should I perform some steps before using TESS types. How I can solve my problem.

Thank you for your help in advance,

Ben Nakhi