[TRNSYS-users] Information on Unit 0 (Equation Calculator)

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Thu Aug 9 13:09:26 PDT 2012

Loh,

The functions are also explained in section 6.3.9.1 of the
Volume 6 TRNEdit/Input File documentation.

Best,

Matt

On
2012-08-08 07:40, Avesani Stefano wrote:

> GT(x,y) returns 1 if x>y.
It returns 0 if x

> The same approach for all other comparative
operators.

> The idea is therefore to create in the equation an
output equal to the parameter you need (the quantity to be used in case
of "true" = 1 ) times the "if" statement that in TRNSYS (based on
FORTRAN code) is "…*GT(X,Y)*…"

trnsys-users-bounces at cae.wisc.edu
[mailto:trnsys-users-bounces at cae.wisc.edu] ON BEHALF OF Siak Chun Loh

SENT: Wednesday, 08 August, 2012 07:17
> TO: trnsys-users at cae.wisc.edu

SUBJECT: [TRNSYS-users] Information on Unit 0 (Equation Calculator)

> Dear users,
>
> I am new to TRNSYS. Could anyone let me know where
to find info on Unit 0 ("equation calculator")?

> I need to find out
how to use "GT" and "LT".