[TRNSYS-users] Air mixing between office rooms and hallway

Marcus jones.0bj3 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 03:23:15 PDT 2012

I have an office floor in TRNBLD, the rooms are connected to a hallway. I
have used 1 ACH between the individual rooms and the hallway, but this
leads to significant overheating in the corner office. I could boost the
ACH rate, and thereby average out the temperatures, but I want to be sure
that the designer is informed if indeed the corner office is undercooled in
current design!

Are there any guidelines or experiences with the amount of mixing between
say an enclosed 4 person office with a door to a common hallway?

Thanks in advance!

Marcus
--
Marcus Jones,  M.Sc., LEED®AP BD+C