[TRNSYS-users] Type 539 parameter 1, number in series

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Thu Aug 2 09:45:48 PDT 2012

<When I specify more than one collector in series (parameter 1)
nothing happens with the final result,I always get the same useful
energy gain. If I put one more type 539 in the deck and connect that in
series with the first I get the good results.>

Did you also increase
the area parameter when you added another collector in series?

Jeff

---

Jeff Thornton

_President - TESS LLC_

_22 N. Carroll Street,
Madison WI USA 53703_

_Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475_

_www.tess-inc.com_

_E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com_

On 08/02/2012
3:20 am, Richard Thygesen wrote:

> Dear Trnsys users.
>
> When I
specify more than one collector in series (parameter 1) nothing happens
with the final result,I always get the same useful energy gain. If I put
one more type 539 in the deck and connect that in series with the first
I get the good results.

> Has anyone seen this before? And how do I
solve this problem?