[TRNSYS-users] Speeding up runs

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Wed Aug 1 11:41:01 PDT 2012

There is a parameter in the Type 65 module to turn off the plotter
(parameter 9).  As for speeding things up, make sure you have your
components in a logical order (following the pipes and wires idea), make
sure your DLL is in release mode and not debug mode etc.  Then check the
time report in the list file to see where your simulation is spending a
lot of time.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577  Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com