[TRNSYS-users] Error Shading matrix

Marion Hiller hiller at transsolar.com
Thu Apr 12 02:09:53 PDT 2012

This error occurs when a mismatch between shading matrix and radiation
input for this surface is detected.

The radiation matrix contains a marker when the sun is behind the
surface, thus no direct solar radiation can strike the surface.

If this is the case, but radiation input for direct radiation is greater
than zero the error message is displayed.

This is likely to happen if the azimuth / slope of the orientation is
different from the azimuth / slope of the surface
in the geometrical model in Trnsys3D.

Did you modify azimuth angles by rotation or so?

If you still have trouble a deeper look into your project is required.

Did you contact your TRNSYS distributor?

Marion

Dipl.-Ing. Marion Hiller
TRANSSOLAR: KlimaEngineering - Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen
und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäude
Munich - New York - Stuttgart + 49.711.67976.0

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart
Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347, Steuernummer 99073/00911, USt-IdNr.:
DE152272639

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.Ing. Matthias Schuler, Dipl.Ing. Thomas Auer,
Dipl.Phys. Stefan Holst, Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Bleicher

  _____