[TRNSYS-users] Cooling power to water flow?

Santeri Siren santeri.siren1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 02:31:18 PDT 2012

Dear all,

I need to simulate cooling power that chances over time and affects a water
flow. I have the cooling powers that I need to use in an excel file. So I
need a component that reads the powers from excel as an input and deliveres
them to the water flow. The inlet temperature of the water flow also
changes over time. Is there any simple way to do this?

It seems that the basic auxiliary cooler cant be used in this case because
it has a rated power that can not be read as a changing input.

Best regards. Santeri Siren