[TRNSYS-users] How to see numerical results of the simulation?

Damien Gondre damien.gondre at insa-lyon.fr
Wed Apr 18 02:05:08 PDT 2012

Dear Numan,

You can use a printer (Type 25) to get numerical results of your
simulation. It will print results in a file (you can specify the extension
: *.xls or *.txt for instance). You can then open the results file in Excel
and choose the format (number, or scientific, or percent).

Best regards,

Damien Gondre.
Centre de thermique de Lyon (CETHIL)
UMR 5008 - Insa de Lyon, UCBL, CNRS