[TRNSYS-users] Matlab, setting error code to zero

OMISANYA NUA ominua at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 08:54:32 PDT 2012

Dear users,
I am trying to  run  a component  written  in MATLAB  in TRNSYS.
 For that, I added  Type 155 calling MATLAB to my project and run my
TRNSYS tpf file. The MATLAB file runs smoothly and gives some out put. I inserted my m-file
code in the space for 'all iterative calls' and saved the file. When I
run the file, it shows an error "The M-file did not properly
set ‘mFileErrorCode’ to 0 when it was called". trnsys infor(7) and trnsys infor(13) was not set to 0

Can any one explain this? How can I set set ‘mFileErrorCode’ to 0.Your reply highly appreciated.
Regards
Nua