[TRNSYS-users] Type618 Pump

Javier Sanz javier.sanz at imdea.org
Wed Apr 11 09:03:40 PDT 2012

Hi every one,

I am trying to simulate solar power plants, but I got the following
errors within the pump, type 618:

   1. If inlet pressure is 0.05 bar and outlet is above 24 bar --> "Real
      zero raised to negative power"
   2. If inlet pressure is above 5 bar and outlet below 90 bar, it works
      well. But if outlet pressure is set above 100 bar you get:
      "run-time error M6201: Math - : Domain error..." You get the same
      error even if inlet pressure is higher.

Did anyone find the problem, or a solution?

Thanks in advanced

-----------

Javier Sanz Bermejo
IMDEA Energía

Phone: +34-917371147
e-mail: javier.sanz at imdea.org
web: http://www.energia.imdea.org

-----
Change the world; get into "Reduced, Reused and Recycled" Energy Cycle
    1st: Reduce energy consumption
           2nd: Increase energy efficiency
                   3rd: Use renewable energy