[TRNSYS-users] TESS GHP library - Water-to-water heat pump - Performance data

Damien Casetta damien.casetta at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 07:23:18 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am strongly interested in using a water-to-water heat pump and it appears
that the model provided with the GHP TESS library would fulfill my needs.
However, I am missing "Heating/Cooling performance data" and so I am not
even able to run "GHP example". Although I have water-to-air heat pump
performance data (geothermal source), it would be very kind of you to share
the missing file for me to have some more guidance about the
correct syntax to follow.

It seems like those files are located there:

.\Tess Models\SampleCatalogData\Water-to-WaterHeatPump\

By the way, may I have one more advice. I want to model a GHP system (Load
from building - Heat pump - Vertical U-tube borehole heat exchanger)
knowing ground physical properties and building load. At first sight, do
you feel like I am in the right direction or I would rather opt for Type 42
(conditionning equipment).

Thanks a lot,

Best,

--
*Damien Casetta*

*Chalmers University of Technology *| Energy and Environment | Exchange
student
*INSA Lyon* Génie Energétique et Environnement | Elève ingénieur
**
+46.7.60.66.31.45
+33.6.71.78.03.75