[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS 17 - Matlab R2011b

Damien Casetta damien.casetta at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 07:40:04 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am using TRNSYS 17 and I would like to call MATLAB (R2011b is installed
on my computer) with Type155. However, a corresponding version of
"type155.dll" is not available in "DLL's" folder.

Could anyone provide me the dll file I am looking for? I suppose a plain
copy-paste in the right folder will be then enough to make it work
properly.

Thanks in advance,

Happy Easter and have a nice day,

*Damien Casetta*

*Chalmers University of Technology *| Energy and Environment | Exchange
student
*INSA Lyon* Génie Energétique et Environnement | Elève ingénieur
**
+46.7.60.66.31.45
+33.6.71.78.03.75