[TRNSYS-users] Calling Matlab

Ramadas Narayanan ramadas.n at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 19:28:44 PDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to  run  a component  written  in MATLAB  in TRNSYS.  For that,
I added  Type 155 calling MATLAB to my project and run my TRNSYS tpf file.
It runs smoothly and gives some out put. In the corresponding m-file (
given under special cards), I inserted my m-file code in the space for 'all
iterative calls' and saved the file. When I run the file, it shows an error
"The M-file did not properly set ‘mFileErrorCode’ to 0 when it was called".

Can any one explain this? How can I set set ‘mFileErrorCode’ to 0.
Your reply highly appreciated.

Regards
Ramadas