[TRNSYS-users] Internal error of detailed longwave radiationexchange of zone 1 . Energy balance error of 0.002 % at time 5.00

Hannes Oppeel hoppeel at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 1 05:46:05 PDT 2012

Hi everbody!
I'm currently modeling a church in the Sketchup plugin to evaluate the stratification and the comfort at different locations in the building.
I've succeeded to import the idf-file into trnbuild without errors and when I turn on the detailed radiation mode in trnbuild I have no problems to generate the view factors matrix( after a long proces of trial and error).The problem is, when I try to simulate the building in the Simulation Studio I get the following error:
"Internal error of detailed longwave radiationexchange of zone    1 . Energy balance error of     0.002 % at time     5.00"
I have no idea where the error might be coming from...Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Hannes Oppeel