[TRNSYS-users] TRnsys3D skecthup plugin

Thibaut VITTE thibaut.vitte at h3c-energies.fr
Thu Sep 22 10:49:03 PDT 2011

Dear Matt,

First, I may have sound a little bit agressive ;-) , and I'm sorry but I
was SO frustated to have lost 3 days of work before returning to the old
method...

Yes I know quite all the tricks you've said, and I did read the manual,
and did a small building, and I perfectly know I would have been able to
do so in a training course within 2 hours.

But the problem is for a bigger building !! (even with the manual next
to the keyboard...)
I think my problem is that I (still?) don't know how to draw perfectly
from the first click in sketchup, and that I have to erase, cancel, etc.
And then, it is a big mess.
Anyway, thanks for taking into account our concerns, I have my answer
that some people manage to be efficient with Trnsys3D!

Best
Thibaut