[TRNSYS-users] How I can install a trnsys component into the software files?

Richard Hall R.Hall at steel-sci.com
Thu Sep 29 06:32:07 PDT 2011

Alvaro,

I guess you need the .DLL file for the type (that is the compiled version of the f90 file). The f90 is only really there for reference.

So you either need to find the .dll for the type, compile the .dll yourself, ask someone if they have a copy or can spend the time compiling it for you (sorry, I don't have copy).

If you get a copy of the DLL, put it into the - ReleaseDLLs directory.

Rich