[TRNSYS-users] error in new Type

Andrés Montero andresmonteroi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 16:23:49 PDT 2011

Dear all,

I found out that I was creating the dll file of my Type in Debug mode and
not in Release mode.
sorry for the incovenient question.

Regards,

--
Andrés Montero I.
-----------------------------------

I created a type in Trnsys 16 using the Visual Studio 2005 and it works fine
in a Windows XP (32 bits) computer. I tried to use this Type in a Windows 7
(64 bits) computer with Trnsys 16 but I got an error message saying: One
error was found in the deck. Check the listing file for more information.
The listing file says: TRNSYS Message 105: A TYPE was called in the TRNSYS
input file but was either not linked into trndll.dll or was not found in an
external dll. A dummy subroutine was called in its space. Please link the
TYPE or remove it from the input file.

I copied all the required files into the new computer: The TypeXXX.dll into
UserLib\ReleaseDLLS, the proforma and bmp files into the proforma file.
I hope you can help me to find out the error.

Regards,

--
Andrés Montero I.