[TRNSYS-users] How to get the variable of the ventilation flow rateof a building

Mehdi Shahrestani mahdishahrestani at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 03:36:26 PDT 2011

Dear Youness

The thing is you should supply the ventilation rate to the type 56.

First, the ventilation air (within supply air) should be defined for type
56, then return air (after treating indoor environment) should get from type
56.

Following instruction is my approach:

Defining a fan to delivery supply air to type 56

Adding input parameter of supply air ventilation into type 56

Adding outputs to type 56 to get the return air parameters (temp,hum,..)

Linking fan to the ventilation inputs of type 56

Linking recovery to the ventilation output of type 56

Connecting the recovery unit to both the fan input and exhaust

Consider fresh air between recovery unit output and fan input

Then job done and it is ready to analysis

Hope it helps

Mehdi

  _____