[TRNSYS-users] Re : problem with more than one type on the same simiulation

kordou kordou at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 12:58:20 PDT 2011

As regarding the UNIT=TYPE (INFO(1) = INFO(2)) it is solved. But the mixing
problem still exist

Hi

I have create a new type on TRNSYS 16 for my phd thesis, that simulates. I
want this type to be able to have more than on instances on the same
simulation

So I have followed the programming manual and I have add a part that
controls if UNIT=TYPE (INFO(1) = INFO(2)) and if not it re reads the
PARAMETER.

The way that I have create the new type is the black box technique. I give
input and parameter and I get output.

To be able to calculate the results I have to store at the end of each time
step some variables to the trnsys and retrieve them at the start of next
time step.

The first problem that I have is that the INFO(1) and INFO(2) have value = 0
and the type cannot reread the parameters!

And my second problem is that I have noticed that these stored variables are
mixed between the two instances of my type on the same time step.

To store the variables I am using the

CALL setStorageVars(LocalSave,NITEMS,INFO)

And to retrive them

CALL getStorageVars(LocalSave,NITEMS,INFO)

Could someone help me on how I can solve these problems ?

Thank you in advanced

Regard

Kordou