[TRNSYS-users] Using TRNEdit and *.bui

Jochen Doell jochen.doell at ise.fraunhofer.de
Sun Sep 25 23:37:51 PDT 2011

Dear Ehsan,

you can perform parametric runs with one specific *bui.
You cannot perform TRNEdit parameter variations of *bui parameters, e.g.
window areas.

I faced the same problem once. My first solution was to use the
simplified standard building models of the TRNSYS library, but they are
not very accurate. I ended up in creating my own building model...

Best regards,
Jochen

Am 20:59, schrieb Ehsan Asadi:
> Hi,
>
> Can we use TRNEdit for parametric run of parameters
> specified in *.bui and not *.dck?
>
> Regards
> Ehsan

Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Jochen Döll
Division Thermal Systems and Buildings

Fraunhofer-Institut für Solare Energiesysteme ISE
Heidenhofstrasse 2, 79110 Freiburg, Germany

Phone: +49 (761) 4588-5468 Fax: +49 (761) 4588-9000
jochen.doell at ise.fraunhofer.de
www.ise.fraunhofer.de