[TRNSYS-users] Multiple info

Mateo de Guadalfajara mateo.mwjj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 01:29:02 PDT 2011

Dear Pei,

For the first question I will need more information but I will make one
model and then I will make 5 copies, each one with a different controller
then I will compare results. Sorry not very helpfull.

For second question if you are newbie you should start clicking on this
botton (see figure timing) and changing the timing for a day or a month with
different time step more accurate for a day than a month or you can just
graph a month and make a zoom from the graph making a window in the graph
from left to right (see figure graph zoom).
Also you should use the TYPE 25c.
output/printer/unformatted/no units/type 25c
This type it is very usefull to export data to a file and then use it in
excel.

Two tips to start!

good luck,
               Mateo