[TRNSYS-users] type680 COP_rated

Mehdi Shahrestani mahdishahrestani at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 07:18:25 PDT 2011

Dear Emilia

First of all, I could not find type 680 in TESS.

Any way all the models of absorption chillers have some similar approaches.
It means that the cop exactly is the provided cooling divided by used heat.

Please be aware that in the Qaux is not taken into account in the cop
equation (as it should not be considered based on the open literature).

I checked this through the Fortran code of Types 676 to 679 and 107. You can
do the same. Also you can find it in TESS documentation related to each
type.

But the question is still unsolved that TESS ver 17 does not have type 680!

Hope it helps

Mehdi

  _____