[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS ground temperature

Sven Böttcher sven.boettcher at tu-dortmund.de
Fri Sep 9 10:34:13 PDT 2011

Hello everybody,

I'm using TRNSYS 17 and I'd like to use the surface temperature of the
ground (TSGRD) of Type 56.
But I can't find any information in the TRNSYS 17 documentation about the
computation of the long wave radiation heat flux
to the outside wall surface (q_r,s,o).

Is there an updated documentation or does anyone know something about the
computation of q_r,s,o?
I'd like to know the emissivity of the outside ground surface, for example.

Thanks a lot and best regards
Sven
---
Sven Böttcher
Diplom-Informatiker
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter

Technische Universität Dortmund
Fakultät Architektur und Bauingenieurwesen
Juniorprofessur Energieeffizientes Bauen

Baroper Straße 301
44227 Dortmund

Tel.: 0231 755 5248
Fax: 0231 755 5423