[TRNSYS-users] Linking MATLAB and TRNSYS

Dipl.-Ing. Dr.mont. Hermann Schranzhofer hermann.schranzhofer at TUGraz.at
Thu Sep 8 04:54:51 PDT 2011

Dear Ehsan,

the MatLab command is dos('command') to execute a dos command. And for
the command you can use the batch mode described in the Manual of
TRNSYS 17 "Getting started" on page 1-73

So the full command would be something like:

dos('C:\Program Files\Trnsys17\Exe\TRNExe.exe C:\Program
Files\Trnsys17\Examples\SDHW\SDHW.dck /n')

or something similare.

Best regards and good luck,
Hermann.