[TRNSYS-users] Type 107 hot water absorption chiller- catalogue to develope a data file

Jochen Doell jochen.doell at ise.fraunhofer.de
Wed Sep 7 23:21:56 PDT 2011

Dear Mehdi, dear Javier,

I faced this problem a few times and I am pretty annoyed with the
companies behaviour.

Anyway, there is a model available written by Jan Albers which uses the
characteristic equation ("ddT") by Prof. Felix Ziegler. This model
accounts for part load behaviour.

See this Email to retrieve the link:
https://mailman.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/trnsys-users/2010/005720.html

Parameters are included for the old version of the Yazaki WFC10 (bubble
pump).

If you have measured data at hand, you can calculate the needed
parameters to simulate other absorption chillers like the new WFC10.

Best regards,
Jochen

Am 20:59, schrieb Javier Galvan Villamarin:
> Hi Mehdi,
>

> I have been working on the type 107. I agree with you. The manufactures do not provide the needed information. I talked to people in Yazaky and York and it was not possible. However, I managed to find some extra data from Yazaky. See the attached files.
>

> I would like to talk to you in order to share some opinions about input data for diferent load levels of the chiller operation.
>
> Please let me know if we can talk to work together on the type-107 as well as other Types for chillers simulation.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Javier Galvan

Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Jochen Döll
Division Thermal Systems and Buildings

Fraunhofer-Institut für Solare Energiesysteme ISE
Heidenhofstrasse 2, 79110 Freiburg, Germany

Phone: +49 (761) 4588-5468 Fax: +49 (761) 4588-9000
jochen.doell at ise.fraunhofer.de
www.ise.fraunhofer.de