[TRNSYS-users] regarding changes in components input output

Mayank Bhatnagar mayank.23aug at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 21:44:43 PDT 2011

From: Mayank Bhatnagar [mailto:mayank.23aug at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 10:10 AM
To: 'thornton at tess-inc.com'
Subject: RE: [TRNSYS-users] regarding changes in components input output

Sir,

I am working on Modeling of Solar vapor absorption. In this case if I calculate the generator heat required in Type 107 absorption chiller for specific capacity of chiller and useful heat from the collector for unit area then I can calculate the required area to completely offset the absorption chiller from electricity to solar energy for year around. Please guide me in this context. I have already done this analytically in excel but there I couldn’t get exact result.

Thank you.

Mayank