[TRNSYS-users] low u-value windows issue

kougionis a. (ak1c10) ak1c10 at soton.ac.uk
Tue Sep 6 20:51:19 PDT 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

I m a student of the University of Southampton and i m using the TRNSYS 16 for my thesis on passivhaus

In order to collect the necessary data i have to use Windows with u-values lower than 0.8 w/m^2*K

Every time i use a very low u-value window i get the same error: winlib reader: incorrect visual transmission values encountered in Window-ID 3004, Found in File of logical Unit file -1. Incorrect value 0.662 will be limited to the possible physically maximum 0.560! please check your window data

I m a new user of TRNSYS so please explain the simplest way possible

Kind regards
Tassos