[TRNSYS-users] Compiling TRNSYS Type in Linux

Denis Garber dg383 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 25 07:15:12 PDT 2011

I have a code which is written in C++ and was compiled and runs on Linux (it
is quite complex code which uses several libraries, the libraries were
written in C++ and compiled in Linux as well).

I am interested in linking the code to a TRNSYS model. I tried to create a
TRNSYS type based on the code but I had trouble compiling the code into the
TRNSYS type using Visual Studio.

I was wondering whether there is a way to compile a TRNSYS type in Linux. If
not is there any other way I can run a Linux based C++ code with TRNSYS.