[TRNSYS-users] importing idf generated with designbuilder

Marion Hiller hiller at transsolar.com
Fri Oct 28 02:59:28 PDT 2011

Dear Antoine,

unfortunately, I don’t know how an IDF generated by Design builder looks
like.

In general, an IDF file can have different geometric information formats
whereas

T3d and TRNSYS are restricted to some.

If you send me an example I can check quickly what can be done.

Best regards,

Marion

Dipl.-Ing. Marion Hiller
TRANSSOLAR: KlimaEngineering - Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen
und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäude
Munich - New York - Stuttgart + 49.711.67976.0

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart
Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347, Steuernummer 99073/00911, USt-IdNr.:
DE152272639

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.Ing. Matthias Schuler, Dipl.Ing. Thomas Auer,
Dipl.Phys. Stefan Holst, Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Bleicher

  _____