[TRNSYS-users] weather files

Richard Hall R.Hall at steel-sci.com
Thu Oct 27 04:56:00 PDT 2011

There are a few ways to do it, I just use the Type 9 data reader and just copy the data from Excel into a text file. But this requires that you do the solar radiation conversion from horizontal to your surface outside TRNSYS (I have a custom Excel FORTRAN function and the advantage I find is that it make the simulation time independent).

Or you can use the Type 99 and there are examples of how to do that in:

\Trnsys17\Examples\Weather Data

Rich