[TRNSYS-users] Exhaust air out in type 56

Baboo Gowreesunker Baboo.Gowreesunker at brunel.ac.uk
Tue Oct 25 05:33:30 PDT 2011

Hi Lee

I believe you should use the Ventilation rate, i.e. the Air Changes per Hour (ACH), together with the internal air temperature of the room, to mimic the 'hot' air coming out of the room.
I don't think you can directly obtain the mass flow rate from the room.

Best of Luck

--------

hi,

Does anybody know how to blow out the hot air in type 56? i link a fan trying to simulate flowing out of hot air, but there is no mass flow rate in the output of type 56.

Thank You

Lee Han Kiat

Un saludo,
                Mateo de Guadalfajara Pinilla