[TRNSYS-users] Type997 - Outputs

Igor Grujic igor.g at gmx.at
Sun Oct 23 10:00:44 PDT 2011

Dear TRNSYS-Users,

Type997 has as Output the "Fluid-to-Ground" and also "Delivered Energy"
Where is the main difference between this both outputs?
(The values are just slightly different)
Which one should I chose to get the loss-energy in the pipe?

The other thing is that when I print values (Type25) directly in an Excel-File, I get each value multiplied with 10^6…
For example instead of 9.85 I get 9.85E+16
Is there a chance to change this?

Thanks in advance

Best regards,
Igor