[TRNSYS-users] internal error in solar radiation distribution

Wout Parys wout.parys at bwk.kuleuven.be
Thu Oct 20 04:59:01 PDT 2011

Dear all,

I have encountered an error message that I don't seem to be able to crack:

'Internal error in solar radiation distribution of 0.329% at time 402
wave length band no. 3'

I've browsed through the TRNSYS mailing list archives and have already
implemented a control to prevent very small incoming radiation values,
but this doesn't solve the problem.

I use TRNSYS version 17 and made the building model the old fashioned
way, so without the use of the 3D module.

Many thanks for your help and best regards,

Wout Parys